Planned giving allows you to structure your philanthropy to create a lasting legacy that reflects your values.
Include Interfaith Ministries in your estate plans and join our IMpact Society, to leave a lasting legacy to further our services perpetually.
YOUR GIFT WILL:
• Leave no senior alone or hungry
• Care for seniors’ pets
• Welcome the refugee
• Support interfaith programs like Dinner Dialogues and Faith in the City
• Connect volunteers to needs
• Make a difference for those in need
• Ensure that Interfaith Ministries can carry on its work for years to come
WHAT ARE BEQUESTS?
You may be looking for a way to make a gift to help further our mission. A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust. It is one of the most popular and flexible ways that you can support our cause.
• Leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
• Accomplish something that you care about deeply
• Ask your financial professional about current and future tax benefits.
• Stocks and Bonds
• Qualified Charitable Distributions from IRAs
• Charitable Trusts
• Life Insurance
For more information, contact:
Chief Development Officer Maria Magee, CFRE at 713-533-4924 or email@example.com
Director Of Development Jerry Haus at 713-533-4965 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is not intended as tax, legal or financial advice. Gift results may vary, consult your personal financial advisor for information specific to your situation.