Interfaith Ministries is excited to welcome Houston’s diverse community to the IM Events Center this summer. True to IM’s mission, this historic project was brought about through the collaboration of individuals, congregations, and organizations from many different cultures and faith backgrounds to offer a beautiful, intimate events center open to the entire community.
The IM Events Center, conveniently located at 3303 Main Street in the heart of Midtown, is the perfect venue for your next conference, meeting, or event. The IM Events Center offers:
- Accommodation for groups of 10 to approximately 250 featuring views of Downtown Houston
- State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities in every room
- The Great Hall (including lobby area and patio space) to accommodate groups up to 250 people
- Two intimate conference rooms to hold up to 20 people each
- A stately Board Room to host up to 30 people
All spaces will be available for rental through Mélange Catering & Special Events beginning August 1, 2015. To reserve IM’s Center, contact Blake McMullin for pricing and quotes.
Because of your generous contributions to our ongoing capital campaign, this beautiful space is now a reality! The IM Events Center, a gathering place for all of Houston, is a shining example of what is possible when many faiths and cultures build together.
Please contact Lauren Peterson, Community Relations Coordinator, for any other questions about the IM Events Center. For general information about the Event Center, click here. To view the IM Event Center’s Policies and Procedures, click here.
To sign up to tour the IM Events Center please fill out the form below.