Interfaith Ministries is excited to welcome Houston’s diverse community to the IM Events Center. True to IM’s mission, this historic project was brought about through the collaboration of individuals, congregations, and organizations from many different cultures and faith backgrounds to offer a beautiful, intimate events center open to the entire community.
The IM Events Center, conveniently located at 3303 Main Street in the heart of Midtown, is the perfect venue for your next conference, meeting, or event. The IM Events Center offers:
- Accommodation for groups of 10 to approximately 150 featuring views of Downtown Houston.
- State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities in every room.
- The Great Hall (including lobby area and patio space) to accommodate groups up to 150 people.
- Two intimate conference rooms to hold up to 20 people each.
- A stately Board Room to host up to 20 people.
Because of your generous contributions to our ongoing capital campaign, this beautiful space is now a reality! The IM Events Center, a gathering place for all of Houston, is a shining example of what is possible when many faiths and cultures build together.
Please contact email@example.com, for any other questions about the IM Events Center. For general information about the Event Center, click here. To view the IM Event Center’s Policies and Procedures, click here.
For more information about the IM Events Center please complete the information below.