Interfaith Ministries could not carry out its work without community support! We are grateful to all our donors for their generosity.
There are several ways you can make a gift to IM today:
· Give online here
· Mail your check, made payable to “Interfaith Ministries”, to: Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston, Attn: Development Department, 3303 Main St., Houston, TX 77002.
· Donate by credit card over the phone by calling the Chief Development Officer at 713-533-4924.
· Did you know that qualifying charitable distributions from traditional IRA or Roth IRA accounts can be excluded from gross income on your taxes? As a registered 501c3 organization, Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston qualifies as a recipient for charitable IRA distributions. See more about the tax benefits of charitable IRA distributions here. If you would like to make a gift to Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston through your IRA distribution, please contact Maria Magee, Chief Development Officer, at 713-533-4924 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Give specific items from our wish lists.
· Give while shopping! It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! To get started, sign up with your Plus Card and select a local organization you wish to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for your chosen organization every time you shop and use your Plus Card! Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. And remember…all participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.
About Your Donation
Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston is an IRS 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. Interfaith Ministries provides a safe and secure transaction. Your personal information is never sold to or shared with any other company for any reason.
We are a responsible steward of your donations. To view our most recent financials, click below: