Embracing Diversity and Inspiring Service Among Houston’s Young Leaders and Professionals
IMpulse, a program of Interfaith Ministries, is a group of young leaders and professionals dedicated to embracing diversity, promoting understanding, and building respect through education, outreach, service, and the connections we make.
Through IMpulse, Interfaith Ministries connects with a new generation of leaders to strengthen the spirit of service and community action in Houston.
We are committed to:
- Engaging young leaders and professionals in the mission of Interfaith Ministries
- Connecting young leaders and professionals with each other as well as key leaders in the community
- Educating young leaders and professionals on key issues
- Mobilizing young leaders and professionals by providing them with tools to be advocates for feeding the hungry, welcoming the stranger and promoting understanding and respect
Become a member today!
Members of IMpulse will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to interact closely with their peers, IM leadership, and religious, community and business leaders
- Opportunities to take on unique leadership roles within IM
- Early access to volunteer opportunities to support IM’s work
- Invitations to Interfaith Ministries events and programs
- Discounted tickets for annual fundraising events
- Opportunity to meet with President and CEO, Martin B. Cominsky
- Network with a diverse group of young professionals through events, programs, socials, and service projects
- Benefit from access to nonprofit leadership online courses and certificates
If you have questions or to find out more information about IMpulse, contact Gayla Wilson — email@example.com