Interfaith Ministries could not carry out its work without community support! We are grateful to all our donors for their generosity.
There are several ways you can make a gift to IM today:
- Give online here. All gifts made online by 11:59 p.m. on December 31st, 2021 qualify for a 2021 tax deduction.
- Mail your check, made payable to “Interfaith Ministries”, to: Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston, Attn: Development Department, 3303 Main St., Houston, TX 77002. All gifts postmarked by December 31, 2021 qualify for a 2021 tax deduction.
- Donate by credit card over the phone by calling 713-533-4924.
- For gifts of stock or charitable distributions from retirement accounts, please contact our Chief Development Officer, Maria Magee, at 713-533-4924 or email@example.com.
- Make a gift of stock. This may result in greater tax benefits than a cash gift.
- Did you know that qualifying charitable distributions from traditional IRA or Roth IRA accounts can be excluded from gross income on your taxes? As a registered 501c3 organization, Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston qualifies as a recipient for charitable IRA distributions.
- Consider leaving a legacy to IM through a deferred gift such as a bequest, gift of life insurance, or a charitable trust.
Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston is an IRS 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. Interfaith Ministries provides a safe and secure transaction.
Interfaith Ministries upholds the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ (AFP) Code of Ethics, Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Donor Bill of Rights. We also provide the Spanish versions of the Code of Ethics and Donor Bill of Rights.
We are proud to be have earned a 4-star charity rating from Charity Navigator, a Platinum Seal from Guidestar, and to meet all of the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charitable Accountability.
Thank you for your support! For more information, contact our Chief Development Officer at 713-533-4924 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IM keeps all donor information confidential. We do not trade, share or sell our donors’ personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. This includes all donors, whether they give online or offline. Donor information includes, but is not limited to: emails, mailing addresses, and phone numbers.